Saturday 12 February 2011

with a dusting of icing sugar....

Welcome to "with a dusting of icing sugar"!
So its my first post of my first blog. yeap, I feel happy as I've finally completed one of my "to do" lists; but I'm not too sure how long this will stay up....
anyhow, thanks for stopping by, and happy reading!!!
BunBun is here! BunBun is a name inspired by my three pet rabbits..Maisy, Midnight and Charcoal. I have set up this blog so that I can share my many 'makings and bakings' with everyone..
In order to celebrate the opening of this blog, I have decided to try out a pandan chiffon cake. I love chiffon cakes~ they have lots of variations, aren't that hard to make once you get the basics, and best of all - they taste great!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your special thoughts make me smile, thanks for dropping by! X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...