Sunday 3 April 2011

Lots of love to my Mummy..

Mother's Day today ^^

I spent yesterday baking some heart-shaped shortbread for my Mummy..they took me forever to make though as I didn't have different sized cookie cutters which meant I had to cut holes in cookies instead to create the 'window' effect.



These lovely shortcakes were sandwiched with Nutella and everyone loved them - they were gone within a day!
Although the last batch got a little burnt, I'm sure mummy didn't mind - I told her it was the "barbecue effect"!


I'm terribly sorry for the rubbish quality of the last photo; I had to try and "hide" it away from mum so resorted to taking a picture in the low lighting of my bedroom.



Anyways, I hope you had a good day Mummy, I love you (; xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your special thoughts make me smile, thanks for dropping by! X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...