Monday 13 July 2015

skateboarding.

this is a post dedicated to my skateboarding days. after a good hike with two skateboards, i had been really addicted to this board with four wheels that can get me down a road pretty quick.

after brunch with sooji the day after, i told her i needed a skateboard in my life. so we went to the bentalls centre, took my pick and cashed in for a cute penny board with a wedgewood design engraved on it.

spontaneous much? that's basically my life.


we then left to go hyde park with my new board (who still needs a name) and tried it out, despite the tube strike making it a trek to get into central london.


and so the skateboard adventure continues. the day after i met up with jiwoo and we had a good skate and practise down hogsmill, a quiet little park with a stream. my first fall on my skateboard occurred here, but let's move on.


following that, i got a whatsapp for skating in kingston the next day and went ahead to the skateboard shop where my friend was happy to spend £125 on his before heading to the riverside for a good bit of skating in the sun.




needless to say, i'm loving this skateboard life and i'm most likely on my road to becoming a skater girl. next stop: skateboarding at uni! 



post signature



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your special thoughts make me smile, thanks for dropping by! X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...