Sunday 10 March 2013

Mother's Day


A mother's arms are made of tenderness and children sleep 
soundly in them.

 - Victor Hugo


Thank you mum, 
for treating me oh-so-special from day one
for teaching me the right ways

for listening to my whining
for smiling each day when I come home from school

for clearing up the mess after me
for helping me discover the world around me


for guiding my faith
and for your tender loving care.

I love you.



Flowers are a common gift to show your love to your mothers. However, I did not like the idea of getting a bunch of flowers for them to start drooping during the next few weeks, so I decided to make my own flowers this year - using paper, so that these flowers can be kept forever. Hopefully, I'll get to post a tutorial on it soon!

Yesterday, me and my family went up north for a family gathering and of course, for my mum to celebrate mothers day with my grandma. We brought along a box of cute chocolate cupcakes which my mum could't resist upon seeing on the supermarket shelf. And as it seems like my mum has kind of bought her own chocolates,  not to worry! - we had that sorted with a good box of thorntons ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Your special thoughts make me smile, thanks for dropping by! X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...