Tuesday 8 May 2012

Strawberry Macarons

So I'm back! - with a whole lot more of macaron cravings to show you. I came across a blog the other day as I was hunting down a strawberry macaron recipe.


It was sure hard looking for this recipe as many macarons were identified for its flavour of the filling, not the actual shell; if you get what I mean. In other words, macarons filled with a strawberry filling came up instead of strawberry flavoured shells.


I was really surprised when I saw the secret ingredient in flavouring the shell. Ok, not as much of a secret now, by HEY. I was surprised.



So the secret ingredient was in fact strawberry nesquick! surprised as I was, I dug out my box of milkshake and away I sailed.....

To be honest with you, I wasn't quite happy with my macarons this time. The "feet" weren't evident and the macarons have seem to gone all flat :( So I'm afraid the only pictures are of the "best ones". Oh well, nutella makes things better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your special thoughts make me smile, thanks for dropping by! X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...