Thursday 28 April 2016

#19 : taco night.



here's the second part to my birthday post!


my mum and i had been struggling to plan my birthday dinner as we preferred the cosiness of home but didn't like so much preparation. after a quick scroll through pinterest, i came across the idea of a taco bar! we jumped onto tesco online and ordered our taco ingredients for the next day.


with little prep, all i did was place the ribs, pulled pork and chicken (which we then shredded) in the oven, prepared some guacamole, my dad made a quick rice and chopped up some salad leaves. the rest were just sides including cheese (lots), taco beans, dips and tortillas.


we had a fun evening of pretending to be vloggers with a selfie stick, sharing jokes and taking silly pictures.



cake time consisted of many pictures as per every birthday. ^ this one here is my fave from the night. it somehow conveys all our personalities so perfectly.



i was lucky to have kelly and her b-e-a-utiful camera with us - she managed to snap some dashing shots such as this:



^kelly the cutie pie


my cakes were hand-bought from patisserie valerie by my parents - a cute way to incorporate a variety of flavours to suit different people's tastes.


now let's roll the family pics:


^mummy and daddy


^sis


^daddy

'

and a good ole family pic to tie the day up.

it's official - i'm 19.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your special thoughts make me smile, thanks for dropping by! X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...